Duration: Temporary, 3 months
Hours: Monday – Friday,
Rate: £17 - £18.50 per hour
This is an interim contract for 3 months with a possible extension and you would need to start as soon as possible. This role is offering between £17 - £18.50 per hour. Two positions available with different departments.
Outline duties below:
- Working as a specialist neurological physiotherapist within an integrated neurological specialist MDT, providing co-ordinated rehabilitation and condition management as part of a long term conditions pathway. This can be from point of early diagnosis through to end of life care
- To provide specialist holistic and physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse and complex physical, cognitive and psychological neurological presentations in outpatient, and acute setting
- Dealing with individuals who have suffered with stroke, head injuries, Spinal Cord injuries, MS and Parkinson with a neurological rehabilitation focus
- To provide physiotherapeutic advice and support to other professions within the wider multidisciplinary team and external agencies
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties, which are within your scope of practice, as an autonomous practitioner
- To hold responsibility for own caseload working without direct supervision. Supervision takes the form of regular 1:1 clinical and managerial sessions, formal training, clinical reasoning sessions, peer review, case conferences and multi-disciplinary team discussion. Access to advice and support from Highly Specialist Physiotherapists is available
- To be an effective role model in supporting and supervising Band 3 & 4 Rehabilitation Assistants and physiotherapy students
- To undertake evidence-based audit and service improvement projects to develop own and team’s clinical practice. Make recommendations for changes to practice, and may contribute or lead the implementation of specific changes to practice or service developments
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Leah Waldron or Thomas Brown on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations