Temporary Plumber Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7055990/001
A position has arisen for a Plumber within a leading contractor based in Greater Manchester. This is a key role on a 4 week temporary ongoing basis. It is paying between £16.00 - £18.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Plumbing
Your duties will include:
Working as part of a reactive repairs maintenance team
Carrying out all aspects of domestic plumbing working on tenanted properties
- Responsible for 1st, 2nd and final fix of all plumbing on domestic properties including showers, baths, toilets and leaks
- Completing associated joinery works including cutting and fitting
- Work will be on social housing properties
- Must have previous experience working on domestic properties
The successful candidate should have:
- NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van provided
- Power tools provided
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.