Venn Group are working with an NHS Trust to secure the services of a reliable Maintenance Plumber.
Length: 3 months +
The successful candidate will:
- support the organisation in delivering building services maintenance and repairs across the sites, to ensure buildings are maintained to the highest standards and to provide a safe and secure environment
- carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance works (PPM), on mechanical, plumbing
- carry out equipment maintenance & installations
- repair a variety of equipment
- use a wide range of tools, machinery and equipment, some of which are specific to the plumbing trade
The successful candidate will have:
- Recognised full apprenticeship in relevant trade / NVQ level 2/3 / BTEC national certificate or equivalent training/experience
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Josh on 020 7557 7667.