Recruitment Agency Reference: 7190940
A position has arisen for a temporary - ongoing Plumber within an established commercial organisation. This role supports general maintenance and repairs to plumbing plant and equipment in Oxfordshire.
Your duties will include:
- Reactive maintenance, testing and fault finding on relevant plumbing equipment, fixtures and fittings within a healthcare environment
- Working as part of a team of building and engineering trade operatives
- Providing and maintaining the environment and accommodation to a required satisfactory standards of maintenance and repair
- Problem solve and fault find on a wide range of buildings including fixtures, fittings, equipment and plant, interpreting manufacturers manuals and using building drawings to establish the best solution
- Deal with Pipe work, TMV maintenance & replacement, radiator valve maintenance & replacement
- Comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act, the latest edition of trade specific Regulations and any other statutory regulations as an appointed competent person for the company
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous plumbing experience within a commercial environment
- Must hold NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing or an equivalent qualification, and ideally be gas safe registered
- A full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.