Plumber wanted for an immediate start
Length: 3 months, temporary on-going
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon – Fri
Travel around Somerset will be required for this position but a van will be provided.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Perform scheduled planned preventative maintenance and corrective repairs to mechanical entities within a variety of commercial sites
- Advise on the need for new or replacement equipment
- Complete required company documentation on fault finding tests and corrective repairs
- Follow the company Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines
- Liaise with senior managers and other staff in regards to any problematic situations
- City & Guilds or an appropriate mechanical based qualification
- Mechanical maintenance experience including repairing Air Handling Units (AHU) and dealing with legionella (L8) within a commercial building
- Hold a full, UK driving licence
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now.