Temporary to Permanent Plumber Role
Recruitment Agency reference: 7022990/001
A position have arisen for a Plumber within a leading contractor based in Wrexham. This is a key role on a 3 month’s ongoing temporary to permanent basis. It is paying £16.00 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Housing
Your duties will include:
- Working on social housing properties, empty/vacant homes
- Carrying out all aspects of plumbing – such as installing kitchen sinks and waste pipes and installing new bathroom suits including bath, sinks, showers and toilets
- Multi skilled in tiling – including splashbacks around the kitchen worktops, and around bath and sinks units
The successful candidate should have:
- Full UK Driving Licence – Van Provided
- Own hand tools
- NVQ Level 2 or above in plumbing
- CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.