Plumber/Fitter required for contract role
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Friday
Length: 3 months, temporary ongoing
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Carry out plumbing servicing, maintenance, planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance to the plumbing and heating equipment within a healthcare environment
- Work independently and as part of a team of building and engineering trade operatives
- Provide and maintain patient/client environment and accommodation to a required satisfactory healthcare standard of maintenance and repair
- Problem solve and fault find on a wide range of buildings including fixtures, fittings, equipment and plant, interpreting manufacturers manuals and using building drawings to establish the best solution
- Deal with Pipe work, TMV maintenance & replacement, radiator valve maintenance & replacement
- Perform calorifier and water tank checks
- Previous plumbing experience within a commercial environment
- Must hold NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing or an equivalent qualification
- A full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle
- DBS check will be required for this position
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply now with your most up to date CV.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”:if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.