Venn Group are working with a membership organisation to recruit for a permanent Policy Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of creative, pragmatic, and evidence-based policy processes and guidance to deliver the organisation’s policy programme.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of evidence-based policy proposals, strategy, guidance and/or other protocols
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to deliver practical and operationally effective polices or strategy proposals
- Drafting a wide range of clear and concise documents for internal and external audiences that align with the in-house style
- Contributing to equality analyses
- Supporting research development as part of the policy and strategy development process
- Previous policy writing experience
- A quick learner who can familiarise themselves with the organisation’s policies, relevant legislations and the team’s programme of work
- Demonstrable ability to conduct research, analysis, interpretations, and summaries of complex information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Highly organised and able to take initiative
- A problem solver
Salary: £35,733- £41, 078 per annum (successful candidates will be appointed towards the bottom of the salary band with room for progression towards the top)
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Hybrid, 1 day on site
Location: Central London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
If interested, please email your updated CV to Carol Li on firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.