Temporary PPM & Compliance Coordinator
Recruitment Agency reference: 7050640
A position has arisen for a PPM & Compliance Coordinator based in Cambridgeshire. This is a key role carrying out administrative duties to support the Estates and Facilities team for a 6 month temporary, ongoing placement.
The successful candidate should have previous experience within a customer focused role carrying out administrative duties.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for carrying out administrative duties within the Estates and Facilities team
- Ensure maintenance activities are completed promptly and effectively and deliver the required certification
- Maintain and analyse accurate and complete data relating to assets, their maintenance and the resulting adherence to legislation and Estates Division’s policies and practice
- Follow processes to produce planned preventative maintenance schedules, dissemination of work orders to contractors, the consolidation of invoices, and highlighting risks or remedial actions recommended on engineers’ reports
- Ensure that compliance documentation is received prior to contractor payment
- Prepare information for scrutiny by the Service Manager’s to risk and recommend actions
- Raise work orders for remedial works from a request
- Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate team/staff member
- Manage the team diary to ensure organisation for management meetings and appointments
- Liaise closely with Managers to ensure they are aware of any changes to the diary and that they respond to all scheduled events
- Ensure all documents are organised in an effective manner within the department
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience working with Microsoft office applications including Word, Office, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Planet CAFM would be useful but not essential
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.