Private Client Locum
Our client, a well-established law firm based in Kent are looking for a private client locum solicitor to assist them in their Canterbury office.
The role requires an experienced Tax and Estate Solicitor/Legal Executive to assist them for an initial period of one month, with a strong likelihood of extension
- The caseload will include all areas of private client matters with a focus on tax and also estate matters such as wills and probate, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Hyrbid working role, with the office based in Canterbury
- This role is to start ASAP
- The contract will continue of a rolling basis in order to help tackle an influx of work
- Secretarial support is available
- Case Management system used is Partners 4 Windows
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an experienced team and welcoming team.
The role is offering an incredibly competitive hourly rate and flexibility around working hours.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jav Ahmed on 0207 557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.