Private Client Equity Partner
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high street firm in Hertfordshire as an Equity Partner, practising in Private Client.
Following the announcement of retirement from the current Private Client Partner, the firm are seeking to recruit an experienced replacement and for a talented individual to successfully take over the Partner’s long-standing and loyal client base.
You will inherit a plethora of existing clients thus managing a busy and varied caseload, working alongside a part time consultant, secretary and legal assistant.
The role is offering 50% equity partnership meaning a significant earning potential is on offer through the profits per partner.
This opportunity is with a reputable high street firm who are known in their region to be a successful and friendly firm. The firm have an enviable client base and you will operate as part of an efficient and close knit team of solicitors, consultants and support staff.
- Competitive salary in the region of £50,000 per annum
- Estimated £80,000 profits per partner per year
- Inheriting an existing client base
- One day remote working per week
- Flexible lump sum payment plan
- 50% Equity Partnership
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Highly experienced in handling private client matters
- Willing to put down a financial lump sum for 50% equity partnership
- Team player with good client facing skills, dedicated to long-term success
Please apply for this role online or contact Joel at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
07703832803 / 01216160660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.