Keywords: Solicitor, Private Client, Wills, Probate, Private Practice
Job Title: Private Client Solicitor
Job reference: SDA/432405
Job description: A long established North West law firm with multiple offices is seeking a Private Client Solicitor with 1 year PQE to join their busy private client department within their Chester office.
The successful candidate will be:
- Undertaking fee earning work, dealing with wills, probate, and the administration of estates and trusts
- Assisting the private client team
- Assisting with developing and maintaining new and current business relationships
- Working independently and be a confident and organised individual who is able to work on their own initiative
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and case management systems, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have previous Medical Negligence experience. Candidates with Medical Negligence experience limited to a seat with a training contact will be considered.
Salary: Competitive DOE
Hours per Week: 37.5
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Pension scheme with death in service
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sophie Anderson email@example.com or by calling on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Keywords: Solicitor, Private Client, Clinical Negligence, Private Practice