Private Client Solicitor
Our client based in Oxfordshire are a highly reputable Legal 500 firm who are particularly well regarded for their private client work. The firm is committed to providing a comprehensive and professional legal service alongside prioritising employee satisfaction and development.
The firm are seeking a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their growing team. You will be at least 3 years PQE and will be entrusted to manage your own varied caseload of wills, lasting powers of attorney, probate, IHT, trusts, and complex estate administrations.
This position is ideal for an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to move to a firm who pride themselves on employee satisfaction offering generous salary and benefits.
- Competitive salary negotiable and dependent on experience
- Annual pay reviews and bonus schemes
- Flexibility with hybrid working
- Free on site car parking
- Complimentary conveyancing
- Employee assistance programme
- Free Car Parking
- Qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE
- Experience handling a range of private client matters
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and reliable
Please apply for this role online or contact Chloe Bickley at Venn Group via phone, email or LinkedIn for further information.
0121 616 0660
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.