Procurement Business Partner
Rate: Negotiable day rate via umbrella company
Duration: 6 months initially with a high chance of extension
Fully remote working
We are working with a Local Authority in the Midlands who require the interim assistance of a Procurement Business Partner. The role offers complete fully remote working, a long term contract and a competitive daily rate.
Please see below for a summary of the role:
- Manage complex Procurement Projects, including managing a small team
- Develop and deliver Procurement Plans for all council departments
- Support the Service Manager to develop, implement and monitor the council’s Corporate Procurement Strategy
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with, and a practical knowledge of, client services, partners and suppliers to inform activity
- Produce and present accurate detailed and complex reports, articles and briefings, both verbally and in writing, on matters relating to the services within Procurement
- Develop and produce policies and strategies relating to Procurement Services
- Maintain oversight of procurement activity corporately and within designated client services
- Identify opportunities for service improvement within the Procurement Services
- Fully MCIPS qualified
- Local Government experience
- Experience of negotiating and consulting with internal and external stakeholders
A full job description is available by request
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.