Keywords: Procurement Lawyer, Procurement, Locum
Job Title – Senior Procurement Lawyer (Locum)
Job Reference – JGE/806103
Job Description – Venn Group are looking to speak with any Senior Procurement Solicitors who will be available from the start of June to assist a large law firm based in the North of England. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced solicitor who enjoys working on high profile, cutting edge procurement projects that regularly attract media attention. The role is fully remote and likely to last several months.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking, progressing and managing a varied workload of non-contentious Procurement matters
- Advising contracting authorities and entities in a variety of sectors
- Advising and assisting litigation colleagues with contentious procurement challenges and judicial reviews featuring procurement
- Actively identifying and exploiting business development opportunities
- Initiating and participating in Marketing/ network activities in order to maintain and develop new business
- Continually monitoring and taking responsibility for own financial performance and demonstrating proactive financial management.
Applications will be considered from senior solicitors who come from an established procurement practice working with contracting authorities, contracting entities and bidders.
Daily Rate - £450 (including holiday pay)
For further information, please contact Jack Evans or Paddy Behan at Venn Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0113 234 6400.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.