Agency Reference Number: 7179810
Venn Group is working exclusively with a prestigious University with an IT base in the South West who are recruiting for a Productivity Lead to join their team and take point on Microsoft 365, SharePoint, OneDrive and Power Platform. The role will be a mix of leading hands-on, technical support in BAU and projects, and mentoring junior members within the team.
Salary: £40,000 per annum plus 10% discretionary annual bonus
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues relating to Productivity tools within Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Power Platform, Office Online)
- Supporting delivery of technological change across the Productivity platforms
- Providing technical leadership, coaching, mentoring and support for junior members within the Productivity team to achieve the goals and objectives of their jobs
- Developing and maintaining collaborative and inclusive relationships with peers, key college stakeholders, management and colleagues
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Strong working knowledge of the Power Platform suite (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Dynamics 365) would be highly desirable
- Ability to technically mentor junior members of staff
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kirsty Mah on 020 7557 7667 to find out more.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.