Property Co-ordinator needed
Recruitment Agency Reference: 7086650
A position has arisen for a Permanent Project Co-ordinator placed within a highly reputable charity organisation situated in North London. This role takes responsibility for all the facilities management support for a contract length of 3 months with the possibility to go on permanently.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure all legislative compliance is adhered to
- Complete and regularly review risk assessments for all relevant activities, operations and environments
- Liaise with customers, contractors, colleagues and others to identify health and safety risk areas, coordinate actions to ensure mitigation is effectively implemented
- Hold regular performance meetings with contractors & suppliers to monitor their performance against contracts you are managing
- Maintain records and systems associated with managing contracts, leases and agreements, scanning all new leases and agreements
- Allocate jobs to engineer using the internal system
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have experience in Facilities Management
- You will have knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety/Compliance and be NEBOSH or IOSH Qualified
- Basic DBS check will be required for this position
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.