Venn Group is currently working with a prominent Kent based NHS Trust who require an experienced Project Coordinator.
Rate: £145 - £165 daily (inside IR35)
Length: 3 Months Initially
Hours: Full time (37.5)
Predominantly based on site
The successful candidate will have:
- Diploma level education or equivalent by experience or training.
- Knowledge of project principles, techniques and tools, such as Prince 2 Foundation.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and recommend / take effective decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a demonstratable ability to be empathetic and act according to their surroundings
- A proven ability to gather information, analysing data and performance to inform improvement recommendations.
- Excellent IT skills across range of IT packages (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to work unsupervised, with results/outcomes assessed at regular intervals
- Visio proficiency (e.g. for process mapping) would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality project support to the Delivery Unit, supporting the delivery of successful programmes and projects
- Developing project documentation, reporting, and co-ordinating the tasks associated with a range of projects
- Co-ordination of administration tasks for meetings to support the delivery of QIPP work programmes.
- Working with Business Improvement Managers to plan elements of a project across sites
- Liaising with staff and key stakeholders to ensure plans, actions and risks logs are kept up to date.
- Enabling, supporting and assisting with promoting the effective delivery of the work of the Delivery Unit
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667