IT Project Manager
A public Sector organisation in Middlebrough has approached Venn Group’s IT team to recruit an IT Project Manager to assist with various critical IT projects.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff on a programme, including senior portfolio, programme and project team members.
- Proven project management experience having managed directly and/or influenced delivery across a multi-organisational virtual team
- The ability to co-ordinate workpackages working across multiple locations, stakeholders, vendors and systems
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Proven ability to manage risk - applying judgment to difficult decisions balancing quality and progress
- Ability to produce and present business cases
- Proven track record of operating at a Senior Manager level, including influencing Senior Stakeholders.
Location: South Yorkshire
Rate: Up to £250 per day
Duration: 6m +
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Johnny Saw on the North East IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email email@example.com with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.