Capital Project Manager needed – Warwickshire – £45,000 – 18 Month FTC
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Capital Projects Manager for an organisation based in the Warwickshire area. The Salary will be between £34,711 per annum. It also comes with a generous benefits package. The contract will run for minimum 18 months.
The roles will involve:
- Manage low value capital projects, major maintenance schemes and development appraisals, establishing project plans from inception to completion and taking into account all relevant statutory required
- Prepare accurate project estimates and budget costs for schemes including faculty relocation, building work, change of accommodation use, service installations, furniture and fittings, fees, VAT etc
- Manage large, composite project and programme budgets in close liaison with the Finance and Procurement departments to ensure all projects and programmes are delivered within approved budget parameters
- Prepare Planning and Building Control submissions, together with the discharge of other statutory and legislative requirements including the duties of Client and/or, Planning Supervisor arising from the CDM Regulations
- Ensuring an audit trail is maintained, the production of record drawings of projects for integration into the Estates AutoCAD archive together with appropriate data for entry in the Estates asset register
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to email@example.com contact Tom Wilkinson on 0121 616 0660, quotingthe job title.