Venn Group is currently working with a prominent London based NHS Trust who require an experienced Project Manager.
Rate: £265 - £300 daily (substantive band 8a)
Length: 4 Months Initially
Hours: Full time (37.5)
Mainly office-based, with the possibility of WFH 1-2 days a week
The project manager will work collaboratively with others to deliver priority projects within the portfolio management office. Currently this comprises a senior improvement manager with expertise in quality improvement, an improvement manager and a third project management post the holder of which is being seconded for 4 months into another role. There is also an administrator / project support officer
This team report to the Director of transformation, who is responsible for the Portfolio Management Office, which delivers the sites strategic programmes, as agreed by the NUH Programme Board. This portfolio will include but is not limited to programmes and projects associated with; COVID Recovery, Quality Improvement, People & Culture, CQC preparation related projects and redesign projects associated with ITU and Theatres
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and tracking progress of the workstreams to which they are assigned, with precision and rigor
- Providing independent reporting of progress of these to the site executives (Hospital Executive Board) and other governance boards and teams as required
- Supporting the Director of Transformation, in particular with holding projects to account
- Utilizing quality improvement methodology to drive changes whenever possible and when appropriate to do so
- Supporting local multidisciplinary teams (comprised of operational, clinical, management, corporate and administrative staff) to successfully deliver projects that are included into
- Within the PMO, applying best practice Project and Programme management methodology
- Working closely with the senior improvement manage and improvement manager to offer project management advice if necessary, for their workstreams; also collaborating with them if QI advice is needed
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Henry Simpson 020 7557 7667.