IT Project Manager
A public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s IT team to recruit an IT Project Manager to assist with a critical migration project.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff on a programme, including senior portfolio, programme and project team members.
- Proven project management experience having managed directly and/or influenced delivery across a multi-organisational virtual team
- The ability to co-ordinate workpackages working across multiple locations, stakeholders, vendors and systems
- Experience of managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Proven ability to manage risk - applying judgment to difficult decisions balancing quality and progress
- Core Agile and Waterfall project management skills: planning, estimating, issue & risk management, reporting, co-ordination of resources, and financial management
- Proven track record of operating at a Senior Manager level, including influencing Senior Stakeholders.
Technical Experience Required
- Core Cisco Wireless LAN controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L Wireless Controller_Copper Uplink
- SNTC-24X7X4 Cisco Catalyst 9800-L Wireless Controller
- Cisco Aironet 1815i Series
- Cisco 927 router
Location: South Yorkshire
Rate: Up to £350 per day
Duration: 6m +
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Alex Parcei on the North East IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or email email@example.com with an up to date CV
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.