Recruitment Agency Reference: 7196390
A position has arisen for a temporary – ongoing Project Manager within an established organisation situated in Cambridgeshire. This role is responsible for the coordination, management, and delivery of Capital projects.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering and coordinating the capital developments in relation to the business case
- Supporting and guiding the Programme Manager in the management of capital projects within the estate and to provide the most practical and economic solutions for design, procurement, construction, management, commissioning and maintenance of the development
- Managing consultants and contractors as projects develop
- Developing, managing and co-ordinating the design development from feasibility and outline design to detailed design/specification; managing the design process so that it is completed on time and within budget
- Maintaining project cost planning and cost control procedures to ensure a clear balanced cost framework within which to produce and deliver a successful design
- Carrying out regular accompanied planned and unaccompanied ad-hoc site inspections and check
The successful candidate should have:
- A professional qualification MCIOB, RICS or similar
- Previous experience with project delivery within a healthcare environment
- A DBS check will be required for this role
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar positions please call on 01908 29500 or send your CV to Sabrina Garcha via email at email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.