Project Manager - Fire compliance, Minor Projects & Community
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS organisation in Central London who are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience of Fire Safety.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering designated Capital Projects and backlog maintenance projects within budget and time parameters
- Leading on various Minor works and Community Projects
- Working closely with the Project Team to ensure that estate management projects are met
- Undertaking various fire compliance focused projects ranging between £300k - £10m
It is essential that the successful Programme Manager has:
- Experience working within or alongside Fire Safety, incl. fire safety systems
- Strong Contract Management experience (Construction)
- Programme Management – Expertise in managing multiple projects at any one time
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Hospital experience (desireable)
Pay Band: £27 - £31 p/h
If you are interested in this position and available on short notice, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with Ken Kittoe or Danny Meehan on call 020 7557 7667.