Project Manager – Housing Modernisation
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience (Inside via IR35)
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Hybrid Working, 1 day onsite per week
- To manage the delivery of a multi-year, complex and high profile programme of service improvement to both back-office and customer facing functions
- Lead the delivery of Housing Modernisation ensuring the projects are comprehensively planned, realistic, efficiently resourced and deliver agreed benefits
- Identifying how new services can be designed and implemented to enable the Council to meet its objective of modernisation
- To identify and build strong positive relationships which support collaborative and partnership working within the Council, with other stakeholders and external partners
- Ensure effective financial management and forecasting of business change projects and programmes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification/training
- Experience of working in PMO environment and running projects or groups of connected projects
- Experience of delivering Housing services in a Local Authority or Housing Association
- Knowledge of tenant interactions and tenant journey from application, tenancy management, repairs, and voids
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.