Learning Disabilities and Autism Programme
Venn Group is currently working with a large NHS Trust in South East who require a vacant position to be filled.
Rate: £180 – £200 Daily – Inside IR35
Length: 3 months initially
Location: Working from hom / Onsite 1/2 times a month for meetings
Hours: 4 days a week - 30 Hours
- Project manager for projects within the Learning Disabilities and Autism Programme
- Monitoring and reporting the progress of projects to various stakeholders
- Working closely with colleagues across the ICS, independent and voluntary providers, and other key partners to implement and deliver the Learning Disabilities and Autism programme outcomes and benefits.
- Contribute to performance improvement, taking a lead for identified areas where agreed
- Provide coordination of and participate in relevant internal and external working groups and provide advice, expertise and support where requested
- Provide relevant and timely specialist advice and guidance on own portfolio of projects/functions
- Work with members of the Team to investigate the causes of any variance from target/plan and proactively contribute to the implementation of solutions.
- Management of a risk and issues tracking mechanism and its proactive resolution and escalation processes.
- Working with colleagues across multiple CCG’s
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to email@example.com and/or call Lucy-Ann Bell 020 7557 7667