IT Project Manager
3 – 6 months
£400 per day
Our client has a programme to significantly extend single sign on (SSO) across the estate with a supplier engaged to complete the technical changes.
Additional resource is required to own and coordinate the activities required to support project delivery by:
- Working with internal IT resources to agree the list and priority of deployment
- Ensuring supplier access to relevant apps by coordinating deployment to remote desktop and ensuring test accounts have been provisioned
- Proactively engaging with app SMEs/key stakeholders to ensure supplier is provided with key information about how the apps are used/error messages etc
- Align with testing resource(s) to ensure comms & engagement across 2 workstreams aligned from a key SMEs/stakeholders perspective
- Ensuring necessary comms are in place for deployment of SSO on an app by app basis
- Running necessary checkpoint calls/action logs - to hold all parties to account
- Majority of responsibilities will require individual to seek out relevant resources - stakeholder and IT - and engage them to deliver on behalf of the project
- Alongside this, they have a Desktop migration workstream to move all PCs to W11. Aligning these 2 key deployments to optimised user experience/minimise disruption will also be a key part of this role
We’re looking for a candidate with previous NHS IT Project Management experience with a proactive mind-set, willingness to work in a fast-moving, flexible delivery environment prioritising successful delivery.