Project Manager – Stakeholder Engagement
Progressive and innovative public sector organisation seeks a Project Management Professional with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to join their expanding team.
This position offers a competitive package, flexible working and the chance to have a real impact on local communities. The position is based in Birmingham and will allow for hybrid and agile working.
The focus of the position will be to build high quality working relationships with internal and external stakeholder and to find ways to increase their engagement with key projects.
You will join a high performing team that are responsible for managing multiple projects across the West Midlands. Your role will be to build relationships with Directorates and stakeholders to deliver agreed outcomes. This will see you:
- Identify programme stakeholders and document their interests and agendas
- Advise the Programme Assurance and Appraisal team and Stakeholders
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement and communication
- Ensure stakeholders are informed of high-level timelines
- Collaborate with Directorates to develop and maintain project portfolio pipelines
- Develop and manage document control
- Join a friendly, growing and high performing team
- Have a genuine impact on meaningful social projects
- Hybrid working, three days in the office, two from home
- Agile working, enabling you to fit the role around your life
- Competitive pension
- Competitive annual leave
- Annual salary progression
- Experience working within a PMO / Project Management role
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to efficiently collect, process, analyse and disseminate data
- PMO / Project Management qualification e.g., Prince 2, P30, Agile
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.