Project Manager- Ultrasound Recovery
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated individual to take up a Project Manager role for Ultrasound across a multi-site London Trust
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £250- £300 (Inside ir35)
Location: London / with some days remote working
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ultrasound department is embarking on an ambitious recovery programme to ensure that our services are able to meet the needs of the local population.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- To track individual project development from beginning to end, providing support to the Service Improvement Managers, to ensure all projects are following similar methodology and are reported in a consistent way
- Working closely with multidisciplinary teams and have the ability to balance the demands of a very busy workload
- leading the Ultrasound programme back to DM01 compliance and ensuring that the service can meet the growing needs of the population
- Develop and deliver progress reports, project proposals, relevant documentation and presentations
- In collaboration with service improvement managers, ensure all projects have a clearly defined project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Develop project plans and associated communications, benefits and stakeholder documents
- To follow service improvement methodology when directly running projects, using agreed tools and templates to adopt a quality & service improvement approach.
- Working closely with the senior information analyst, establish clear KPI tracking for all projects, to demonstrate improvement from agreed baselines
The successful candidate will:
- Have successful experience of project management
- Have experience across the healthcare sector
If you are interested in this position and available, please send your updated CV to Hsimpson@venngroup.com or call the Commissioning and Operations team on 020 7557 7667.