Interim Supported Housing Recruitment Solutions
Interim Project Officer immediately required
A prestigious Supported Living organisation based in Bristol requires a temporary Project Officer to join their team on a temporary basis initially.
Duration: 12 weeks +
Hours: 37 hours per week
Rate: £10 - £12 per hour
- Provide a confidential and comprehensive administrative support to the programme team
- Responsible for diary management, arranging meetings, file management, project management and the production of high quality letters, documents and presentations.
- Plan and organise internal events and meetings including acting as a focal point of contact for queries
- Manage and co-ordinate all project team meetings, taking minutes, keeping up to date files and any other duties as necessary
- Manage and co-ordinate arrangements for all business meetings
- Act first point of contact and addressing queries from both internal and external sources, screen and prioritise all matters
- Undertake project work where directed and manage identified areas involving independent research, drafting of proposal and presentation of information
- Develop presentations, set up monitoring systems and collate statistical data as required
- Monitor the risks and issues process including logging, tracking and filing correspondence, sub-contractor meetings, notes an supporting the risk management process
- Monitor the issuing of laptops and other IT equipment e.g. projectors, flipcharts etc
- Act as a role model in the delivery of excellent customer service and provide expert advice to other administrative staff
- Secretarial and organisational skills and a strong background in administration and business support
- Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Skills in use of PowerPoint and creating presentations
If you have an administrative background gained within the support sector and would like to be considered for this position please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com call Emily Rex or Branwen Johns on 0117 930 8760.