Job Title: 2 x Project Surveyor
Job reference: SEA/7062760/001
Venn Group has been approached by an established contractor within the Yorkshire area to recruit for 2 x Project Surveyor on a temporary 6 month basis. 1 covering North East and Yorkshire, 1 covering South Yorkshire and Derbyshire
As the successful candidate, you will have experience working in a similar role.
The duties will include:
- Responsible for overseeing planned works
- Carried out pre and post surveys on properties
- Ensured that the planned works service met customer needs and budget objectives
- Carried out the supervision of the full project of works
- Dealt with tenants queries, requests and complaints
- Liaised with contractors and supervised the completion of work
- Ensured safety regulations were kept up-to-date
- Acted in accordance with the quality management system procedures and ensured that working practices were continually reviewed and improved where possible
- Ensured compliance by all involved with all Health and Safety legislation, with particular reference to the Association's Health and Safety policy
- A degree in surveying
- Experience of working as a project surveyor within social housing contractor
- Experience and an ability to run projects from inception to completion
- Personable and confident communication abilities
To discuss this position in more detail or to apply please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Judge or Siobhan Allinson on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.