Job Title: Public Health Improvement Coordinator
Job reference: JES/11112021
Job description: A Local Authority in Yorkshire is looking for a Public Health Improvement Coordinator to provide professional expertise for the organisation. The role is to start on a temporary basis until at least the end of March working on a 37 hour per week basis.
- Leading and coordinating work within a public health theme area to improve the health and wellbeing of residents
- Providing advice to ensure the development and implementation of local public health interventions is informed by evidence
- Delivering interventions
- Working with relevant stakeholders
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of performance of suppliers and contractors
- Managing staff within public health and across other teams to ensure effective delivery
The successful candidate should have:
- Public Health Qualification
Hourly Rate: Negotiable
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.