Quality, Assurance and Contracts Commissioning Officer (Adult Social Care)
Our client, a large Local Authority in the West Midlands is seeking to recruit a Quality, Assurance and Contracts Commissioning Officer (Adult Social Care) with experience of Home care on an interim basis.
Rate: £350 - £400per day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 3-6 months + (Ongoing)
Hybrid: Hybrid Working – 2 days on site as visits to providers required
Location: West Midlands
Start Date: ASAP
- To support the improvement of the quality of services internal and external through, monitoring and maintaining contracts, in accordance with agreed strategies, priorities and systems
- To inform Commissioners, issues relating to services in accordance with agreed reporting systems and to make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure quality and contract compliance to the standards required by current legislation, regulation, guidance and practice standards
- Be responsible for managing allocated workload within agreed schedule and individual work plan and to provide with progress reports or data as and when requested
- Produce reports of all monitoring activity
- Produce and present information relating to monitoring, contract and compliance activity and outcomes for officers, colleagues or providers in accordance with agreed systems and formats to agreed deadlines
- Work in conjunction with commissioners and senior managers to support the management of complex situations that may require the suspension or termination of a contract and may ultimately lead to legal action and negotiate with providers and organisations to achieve a satisfactory solution
- Work with colleagues and other agencies including regulatory bodies such as CQC, health agencies and others to ensure that quality service delivery is attained and to be responsible for monitoring outcomes against inspection criteria and ensuring that information is feedback to improve service delivery to meet timescales
- Previous experience within a local government environment
Please be aware previous experience of Quality, Assurance and Compliance (contract monitoring) and Home care is essential and preferably, in a Local Authority and/or Social care setting.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered, then please apply below.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.