Agency Reference: 7054560
Stevenage / WFH
4 – 6 Months
Up to £42.12 p/h (PAYE) / Up to £55 p/h (Umbrella Company)
Please note: candidates must satisfy security criteria.
Our client, a leading Defence organisation, urgently require a Quality Business Improvement Toolbox Developer to develop an intranet site focused on providing information, guidance and templates in support of business improvement.
Within this contract, you will be responsible for:
· Developing and adding new content to the business intranet site focussed on providing a set of tools, techniques, and templates to be used in Lean Six Sigma deployment projects
· This material is to be aligned with the DMAIC methodology together with structured problem solving methodologies. The level of the deployment projects could range in level and therefore complexity
· Ensuring a successful roll out and early life support of the Business Improvement toolbox platform, with the management of the cultural change activities, whilst ensuring the tools, guidance and templates are correctly utilised for the deployment projects. These projects could involve complex problem solving techniques
· Documentation of the various tools, techniques and templates to allow for translation and migration to other NatCo’s. Note you will not be expected to carry out the translations
The successful candidate will have the following:
· Ideally from an engineering background, having worked in the Aerospace or Defence sector.
· Ideally, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified with a degree of operational experience.
· High level of HTML programming skills and knowledge
· Experience in using MS SharePoint preferred
· Good experience in using MS Office applications
· Good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Excellent people skills with an understanding of providing optimum user experience
· Experience of change management including production of material/content used for training
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Joanna Hutchings and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.