Recruitment Consultant (Associate to Senior)
It’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Surrounded by experience and knowledge Venn Group will support you to be the best recruitment consultant you can be. Established in 2001 we are one of the most successful agencies in the UK, and all our talent is home grown.
The role of a 360 recruiter at Venn Group is a fast paced, varied and challenging sales position where you will be involved in every aspect of the recruitment process. Success depends on understanding your clients and candidates’ priorities and to do this effectively you will spend much of your time talking to them and building a partnership.
To make a success in recruitment at Venn Group you need to be self-assured, persuasive, organised and resilient. We need people who will listen to our clients and candidates and pay attention to those small details that make a big difference. We look for team players with an eye for individual growth.
The role of a 360 Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group involves:
• Generating business leads through pro-active business development including phone calls, video calls, email and networking events
• Building strong relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your network and talent pool
• Learning about your sector to become a specialist as we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment advisor to industry leaders across the UK
• Generating talent through job boards and social media channels
• Managing individual targets
• Holding virtual and face to face client meetings and candidate interviews
A career with benefits:
• Discounted gym membership scheme with Fitness First
• Competitive basic salary plus unlimited commission
• Commission structure which rewards both team and individual success
• Flexible home working
• A transparent career path via our ‘Pathways & Milestones’ progression model
• 22 days annual leave (+bank holidays), increasing by 1 day each year up to 30 days
• Company pension scheme
• Private healthcare and Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
• Employee led diversity and inclusion forum
• Two charity days per year to use for volunteering
• Regular social events
Previous sales experience is beneficial but not essential as we will invest in you. Developing our employees is our future and our structured training programme strikes a balance between off the desk learning and on the job experience. Our unique team-based environment means there is always someone there to support, guide and mentor you.
If you would like to be part of the Venn Group team and start your career. Get in touch