Talent Acquisition Manager
Agency Reference Number: 7200230
An NHS Organisation based in Kent is looking to appoint an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to undertake a 12-month FTC maternity cover. The appointed candidate will need to be available to start before the 1st of July 2022 for a handover period.
The role involves cross-travel between several sites based across Kent, so having access to a car will be essential.
Reporting into the Head of People & Talent and working with the senior business leaders, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be focussed on building effective working relationships with senior stakeholders. They will influence and shape their thinking on effective talent management including internal and external talent.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000k per annum
Duration: 12 months FTC Maternity Cover
Your duties will include:
- Improve agency spend through direct sourcing and attraction strategies
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Impact business strategy
- Develop and deliver brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best-in class recruitment communication materials, a compelling online presence, engagement of relevant third parties to support brand-building and attraction, as well as engagement of relevant sector/industry/professional bodies to promote career opportunities
- Deliver against KPIs of quality, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience, each routinely tracked and reported against
- Engage with People Advisors/People Business Partner to forecast, plan and prioritise resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis
- Be creative and make effective utilisation of the ATS and social media in order to build a bank of talent
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have access to a car throughout the week, and be able to travel to a range of sites across Kent
- Knowledge and experience of end-to-end recruitment at a senior level
- Experience of providing high quality inhouse recruitment service
- Management experience (managing a team of 4 people)
To apply for this role or to find out about other NHS HR Jobs, please contact Matt Lowe, Rebecca Cass or Lucy Hertzberg on 020 7557 7667 or email your CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.