Interim Regeneration Delivery Manager
We are working with a Local Government organisation in the West Midlands is looking for an Interim Regeneration Delivery Manager, to spearhead Economic Development in the heart of a Town Centre.
Please see the details below:
Rate: From £400 per day (Inside IR35)
Duration: 12 Months with extensions likely
On-Site visits with remote working (1 day minimum per week)
A Local Government based in the Midlands has been awarded significant funding to regenerate the Town Centre, to further boost the Economic Development of the area, and improve the aesthetic.
- Manage and engage with External and Internal Stakeholders to ensure the vision of the Council is transparent, spearheading the Economic Development of the Area
- Understanding the potential opportunities for Town/City economies
- Undertake a comprehensive stakeholder engagement programme, and successfully lead the deliverance of the project from inception
- Manage feasibility and viability of the development of funding bids to strengthen the project
- Local Government Experience is Preferred
- Possess a Project Management Qualification is desirable (but not essential) e.g. PRINCE, AGILE
- Proven track record of leading a similar regeneration project from inception
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.