Venn Group are working with a membership organisation to recruit for a Registration Advisor. The successful candidate will work alongside the Registration Services team to handle a wide range of enquires from visitors as well as carry out administrative tasks to maintain the accuracy of the organisation’s memberships.
Job responsibilities include:
- Perform identity and document checks
- Dealing with services enquiries
- Granting and restoring registrations
- Processing applications
- Providing a professional and friendly service
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of Microsoft package
- Ability to handle varied, complex and unexpected transactions to high standard of accuracy and speed
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- An eye for detail
Hourly rate: £17.76
Contract type: 6 months (with the option of going permanent)
Working pattern: Fully on site
Location: Central London
This vacancy will be actively shortlisted, so please get your applications in early to avoid missing out!
If interested, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.