Venn Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Advisory Specialist, to join an experienced Compliance Department.
This Compliance Department liaises with compliance teams throughout the group to ensure that it is compliant with global regulatory requirements. As well as working as an advisor to the 1LOD functions, the role holder must liaise closely with Compliance Monitoring & Surveillance, Regulatory Affairs and the Local Compliance Officers in the EMEA region.
This role requires knowledge and experience of financial market related regulation including MiFID, EMIR, SFTR, MAR, Libor and Conduct of Business rules.
The successful candidate will be expected to;
- Keep up to date with UK and EU regulatory changes and market developments.
- Provide interpretative advice to ensure ongoing compliance with existing regulatory requirements.
- Assessing the impact of regulatory developments across UK and Europe
- Build and maintain a robust Compliance policy framework
- Create clear and concise policies, and associated standards
This Specialist will need to provide technical advice and expertise for regulatory change initiatives in response to forthcoming regulatory changes and/or industry developments. The Specialist will help ensure the group are meeting regulatory expectations and complying with complex laws, rules and regulations.
The candidate will also help to develop and deliver training as part of the Annual Training Plan, where appropriate ensuring training is tailored to the requirements of various businesses or support functions. They will also be providing ad-hoc training where necessary.