A world leading London based University are recruiting Research Finance Administrator to join their Research Services department. The post will provide a comprehensive and high quality post- award management support service to the academic community and research funders. Due to the current situation the positions will be working remotely, so applicants from across the UK are encouraged.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of academic departments and will lead in the management of the post-award financial and administrative activities for their externally funded research projects
- Provide expertise, guidance and support to Principal Investigators, project managers, research finance staff
- Assist with the post-award administration and project management of their research grants and contracts
- Monitor income and expenditure on projects in accordance with the grant funding
- Generate reports for awarding institutions on project expenditure
- Submit invoices, financial returns and statements to research sponsors
- Experience/ knowledge of grant management in a Higher Education setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work remotely
Job reference: 7048350
Hourly rate: £18 - £25
Length: 3 months ongoing
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson or Dannielle Day on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.