Resourcing & Workforce Planning Manager
Our client, a well-respected Public Sector body located in Dorset, is looking for a Resourcing & Workforce Planning Manager to come on board on a for a 9-month contract.
This role will focus initially on managing corporate staffing requirements and associated recruitment tasks and initiatives. The post holder will be responsible for managing the e-recruitment contract and system, and developing and implementing new initiatives to ensure up to date and efficient delivery of resourcing and workforce planning requirements for the HR Team and the Service.
Client Location: Dorset (remote working, with occasional travel to site)
Hours: 24 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Length of Contract: up to 9 Months
Hourly Rate: up to £25.74 via Umbrella Company
- Responsible for developing a range of external contacts, such as schools and colleges as part of an ongoing recruitment drive
- Provide professional and expert advice and guidance to Managers and HRBPs on resourcing issues and initiatives
- Provide line management support and guidance to team members as well as re-prioritising the work of the team
- Carry out projects and lead on the development and implementation of new initiatives within the remit of resourcing and workforce planning, for example, recruitment skills training
- Develop and promote new procedures associated with new initiatives including the development and provision of training to managers and employees and new publicity material. Attend events as required to promote existing and new developments
- Provide day to day management of financial management associated with the resourcing and workforce planning arena
- Manage and plan organisational staffing requirements in relation to recruitment, postings or workforce planning which may need to be implemented at short notice or outside of the annual resourcing plan
- Responsible for managing the contract for e-recruitment and the e-recruitment system, ensuring that the latter remains current and fit for purpose for internal use and for use by external candidates to ensure that the Service provides a good candidate experience
- Identify new ways of working which are consistent with, and aligned to, the Service’s key priorities and identify associated training needs.
- Lead on corporate recruitment and support wholetime recruitment on a needs basis
- Manage processes for new starters, for example, security processes (BPSS/DBS) and induction and probation
- 4 GCSE passes - Grade A*-C / 9-4, including English and Mathematics / equivalent Level 2 qualification / or higher-level relevant qualification
- Level 7 CIPD or equivalent experience
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.