Venn Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Resourcing Assistant on behalf of a reputable Public Sector organisation in the West Midlands.
This is a fully remote position, for a minimum of 3 months.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the end-to-end recruitment process for this fast paced and busy in-house recruitment team
- Arranging interviews, liaising with candidates; booking virtual Microsoft Teams interviews, preparing interview schedules and issuing supporting paperwork and documentation
- Maintaining a tracker spreadsheet of all advertised posts
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates by e-mail at the conclusion of each campaign, dealing with requests for interview feedback and providing administrative support
- Supporting HR with DBS applications and references for successful candidates
- Providing a customer-focused service to applicants and managers, responding promptly to queries received through the Recruitment inbox and fielding others appropriately
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of, or a familiarity with, the full recruitment and selection cycle the successful conclusion of recruitment campaigns
- Experience using Taleo, or an alternate applicant tracking system
- Experience of working well as part of a team, but also able to use own initiative
- Experience using SharePoint (desirable)
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion