Resourcing Manager: Band 7
Length: 12-month FTC
Our client, an NHS Foundation Trust based in Surrey is looking to appoint a Resourcing Manager for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to advance their skills during a time where their efforts will undoubtedly help the NHS greatly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead and implement resourcing and recruitment initiatives for the attraction and recruitment of high calibre staff at all levels within the Trust
- Develop effective working relationships and work collaboratively with Directors, Associate Directors, Heads of Service, and HR colleagues
- Ensure the delivery of a cost effective, safe and high-quality resourcing and recruitment service for the Trust, providing leadership and support the team
- Understand and promote issues concerning equality & diversity, inclusion & engagement, ensuring these are integral to the work being undertaken by the team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent NHS Trust experience
- Substantial experience of designing and delivering recruitment processes, including assessment centres / attraction campaigns
- Experience of high-volume recruitment
- Experience of designing and delivering training programmes and presentations
- Management experience
If this describes you and you wish to expand your skill set to further your development please contact Lucy Hertzberg or Rebecca Cass on 020 7557 7667, and send your updated CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.