We have a new opportunity for a Resuscitation Officer to join a reputable Healthcare organisation in London which I thought you may be interested to hear about. Alternatively, if you know anyone else who would be interested please forward my details on to them.
Please see below:
The specialists in professional recruitment
**New Opportunity – Resuscitation Officer**
Job Title: Resuscitation Officer
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £224.14 (PAYE inc holiday pay) / £252.61 (via umbrella)
Hours: 37.5 per week
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Based in the Patient Safety Department, the Resuscitation Officer will plan, implement and deliver a robust resuscitation training program.
- Manage and provide a high level of resuscitation and acute care skills training to all clinically relevant staff at the Trust in accordance with latest Resuscitation Council UK guidelines.
- Participate in the development and delivery of innovative resuscitation training program for all levels of staff caring for patients. Training includes Adult Immediate Life Support (ILS), Adult & Pediatric Basic Life Support (BLS), Defibrillation (AED) and Anaphylaxis.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- 3 years of recent experience of working in an acute/critical/emergency care setting
- Knowledge of current national resuscitation standards and best practice
To discuss this role, or to enquire how Venn Group can assist your recruitment needs, please contact Henry Barten directly on the details below.
T: 020 7557 7667