Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation based in London who are looking for an experienced Risk Manager to join their team.
The successful Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the hospital's risk management strategy and associated policies and documentation
- Being the key point of contact for the risk register process and advise on the recording of risk assessments and development of action plans supporting the reduction of the risk
- Managing the Weekly Risk Committee, formulating reports and ensuring all elements of risk are captured for discussion
- Ensuring that patient safety incident reports are investigated as appropriate in line with policy and procedures with focus on lessons learned
- Supporting staff in the investigation of clinical and non-clinical incidents
It is essential that the successful Risk Manager has:
- A strong background working with Risk Registers
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and practice of governance, patient safety and assurance framework
- The ability to build excellent relations and influence wide range of internal and external stakeholders and partners
If you are interested in this position and available immediately please send your updated CV to email@example.com or call Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.