SC Cleared HR Advisor required immediately
Ourclient based in Exeter is looking for an SC Cleared HR Advisor to join them on a temporary basis for a 7-month contract.
Vacancy No: 7062640
Location: Exeter (WFH available)
Hourly Rate: up to £17 - £25 (via Umbrella Company)
- Reporting to the Head of Strategic Planning to assist with the Early Careers schemes and strategy, helping them to continue to attract talent and build capability for the future
- To be the trusted advisor and subject matter expect within HR on all aspects of our Early Careers schemes and outreach whilst supporting and enabling the growth of the talent pipeline
- Providing forward thinking plans and subject matter expertise in workforce planning, talent management, early careers, total reward, wellbeing, ED&I and management information
- Complete needs analysis and design and deliver basic procedures training
- Promoting learning strategies and understanding how to gain access to blended learning activities
- Analysing supply and demand, understanding information required to plan resources effectively and understanding diversity and equality issues in employment
- Think strategically and to analyse complex issues, including the ability to develop and implement appropriate strategies and policies
- Assist in the management of professional staff including recruitment, allocation of tasks and performance management
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience of working within HR environments
- Understanding of recruitment legislation, procedures and good practice
- CIPD or relevant professional qualification
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call Cameron O’Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.