Venn Group have been approached by a public sector organisation in the Leyland area to recruit for a Property Manager position. The position is running until End of May 2020 to assist the organisation. It is paying £15.00 - £16.00 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Line manage direct reports and be accountable for their professional and team practice
- Ensure there is protected time for individual and team reflection and wellbeing activities in line with the principles of trauma informed care
- Be responsible for the monitoring of personnel records, with specific regard to holidays, sickness, training and unauthorised absence.
- Attend regular supervision meetings with the Senior Manager
- Promote, develop and ensure ongoing compliance of TLA’s policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety
- Create and update staff rota to ensure correct staffing at all times
- Oversee and assist in the recruitment of staff
- Carry out annual staff appraisals for direct reports
- Assess and meet the training needs of staff including the development of organisational learning and development schedules
- Build and develop relationships with key partners and agencies
- Contribute to the development of existing and new services in preparation for and response to governmental and legislative policy changes
- Understand and lead on Trauma Informed Care across the service.
- Oversee, monitor and instigate any necessary remedial action with regard to rent arrears service charge arrears and voids.
- Contribute to ongoing improvements and developments of day to day operational procedures and practices.
- Assist in the preparation of organisational budgets in conjunction with the Finance Director and to ensure that all expenditure is in line with agreed budgets.
- Participate in the on-call support rota as required.
The successful candidate should have:
- The successful candidate must have an enhanced adult and child DBS and management experience within a support organisation
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Dan Fowler or Samantha Marshallon 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.