SEN Lawyer – 6 months initially – Full Time – Local Authority
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are currently working with a busy Local Authority, who are known for their excellent team culture, who are recruiting for a SEN Lawyer to join their department.
This is a full-time assignment (37 hours per week).
- Practising Solicitor or Barrister
- Knowledge of the law and practice relating to special educational needs
- Ability to demonstrate significant specialism or depth of knowledge in special educational needs law
- Knowledge of democratic and political aspects of local government
- Ability to demonstrate experience of conducting own caseload within defined areas of legal practice
- Advocacy experience
- Experience of mentoring or guiding legal staff
- Substantial experience of legal work in special educational needs law.
- Experience of effective risk management
- Recent local government experience.
Interested? For further information, please contact Imogen Boles Gray on 020 7557 7667, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role is to start as soon as possible therefore please do not hesitate in applying.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.