We are currently working with a Local Authority in the East Midlands who require the assistance of an Interim SEND caseworker to support the SEND department in the delivery of support services within the District
- To assist with the completion of ECHP plans to high standards, in line with the SEND Code of Practice
- To ensure planning and placement processes are completed within dedicated timescales, and support appropriate decisions for children and young people aged 0-25
- To undertake any projects as identified by the Team Manager or Lead Caseworker with a focus on Special Educational Needs and Disability or the Service
- To act in a professional, personable manner, adhering to council policies throughout
- An enhanced DBS (On the Update Service) – If you are not on the update service, we will have to process a new Enhanced DBS for you
- It is essential to have working within a local authority previously within the SEN/Education Services
Duration: 3 – 6 months with likely extensions
Rate: Negotiable (depending on experience)
FULL REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you are not currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.