SEND Caseworker - Placements & Reviews Team
Fully Remote Working
We are currently working with a local authority who require the assistance of SEND Caseworkers who have experience in casework, to include Placements and Reviews. This role will see you working as part of a team to deliver service objectives effectively.
- Ensure planning and placement processes are completed within statutory timescales
- Support appropriate placement decisions for children and young people aged 0-25
- Work in partnership with members of the SEN advisory teams
- Collaborate with a range of professionals and services, for example, Health and Social Care
- Undertake projects with a focus on Special Educational Needs and Disability or the Service
- Ensure services operate based on a commitment to safeguarding
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the quality of services provided
- Duration: until the end of March 2023 month contract with possible extensions
- Rate: £266 per day umbrella (Inside IR35)
- Remote: Fully remote working with equipment provided
- To have worked as an SEN Caseworker for a local authority/local government organisation
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please apply to receive more information.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.